Full Stack Developer
CatalystStreaming is a live stream & on-demand media platform provider serving organizations and nonprofits focused on developing online media, especially for Christian ministry and Global missions.
We are working to expand into other businesses that need online media services.
We are looking for software engineers to join our video streaming team as we develop more opportunities in the US and around the world.
- Develop client-focused solutions for video and community building projects. Work collaboratively with local and offshore teams
- Execute projects through planning, designing, coding, testing, and deployment
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build front-end applications used by thousands of organizations
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and problem solve coding issues and other bugs
- Write clean and extensible code
- Experience with video streaming software preferred
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Currently working remotely, but preference for Northeast Oklahoma-based applicants
Why work for us?
- Benefits: All new hires start as contract-for-hire as an introductory phase. Upon successful fulfillment of this time requirement, Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and (HSA) Health Savings Account are included.
- Changed Lives: If you are a developer interested in affecting lives for the better, the Catalyst family might be a perfect fit. Our teams are highly engaged in partnering with organizations focused on service to the poor; some of which focus on food security, education, and development in 8 African countries, rescuing children from poverty in 25 nations globally and providing a digital platform for Christian teaching on behalf of thousands of churches.